Located in Fast Food Boulevard are memorable places like Krusty Burger, Duff Brewery, The Frying Dutchman, and Moe's Tavern. There is a large statue honoring Jebediah Springfield, a Kwik-E-Mart convenience store and gift shop, and a large waterfront area. The town has been developed around a central point, the Simpsons Ride, which invites passengers to ride along with the main characters as they enjoy an adventure through Krustyland theme park. To complete the day, visitors can pose on a replica of the family sofa, creating their own version of the Simpsons to remember forever.
Registration figures for caravans in Europe have been declining for years. The caravaning industry therefore must offer new concepts for the market to raise interest for camping as a form of holidaymaking especially among target groups outside the industry.
There have been repeated efforts to achieve this, but so far these efforts have been without any resounding success. The manufacturer Knaus Tabbert GmbH for this reason has started the "Caravisio – The Caravan of the Future" project as an approach to this problem, to provide own answers, and to provoke thought. Caravisio is a technology demonstrator that should show already today what may be technologically possible in the future.
Sun Surveyor Free Download
Sun Surveyor predicts Sun & Moon positions (azimuth, altitude, time)
with a 3D Compass, Interactive Map, Augmented Reality and a Details
Ephemeris. Sun Surveyor is useful for film and photo location scouting,
architecture, solar panel positioning, gardening, real estate, film grips,
Earth Science geekery, and more! Plan for every sunrise and sunset!
Use the interactive controls to:
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise,
sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Find the time of year and angle to shoot a location at sunrise or
sunset, or compositions involving the Moon
- View augmented reality projections of the Sun and Moon paths,
pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in
- Visualize the Sun and Moon throughout the day or over a year for any
location on the earth
- Observe the Summer and Winter Solstice paths & Equinox paths for
- Sun & Moon bearing and altitude, Sunrise & Sunset, Shadow Ratio,
Moon Rise & Set, Moon Phase & Illumination %, Twilight Times (Civil,
Nautical, Astronomical), Summer and Winter Solstice Paths, Equinox
Paths, Golden Hour and Blue Hour Times, Solar Noon, Upcoming Moon
- 3D Compass - A 3D projection of Sun and Moon positions and events
overlaid onto a compass representing the device's bearing and
orientation in the world
- Augmented Reality - View through the device's camera, visualize
where the sun and moon will be in the sky, or when they will move
behind a building
- Map View - A top-down view of Sun and Moon event positions
overlaid onto an interactive map . Lock down your shooting point and
align your shot with Sun & Moon events! Uses the new Google Maps
API featuring Terrain maps and rotation and tilting of the map view.
Also features elevation lookups and the ability to determine difference
in vertical angles between two locations.
- Time Machine Slider - Visualize events for a single day, or watch the
days get longer and shorter and the Moon's path get further and
closer throughout a year
- Offline Usage (excludes Map View)
- Enter Coordinates, Save & Load Locations with no data connection or
- Send screenshots and details
- Sun shadow ratio and projection, visualize the shadows cast from the
- Local, Auto-Detect and Manual TimeZone selection
- Compensation for Magnetic Declination
- Elevation data for locations
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, Italiano, Español,
русский, Norsk (Bokmål), Dansk, Nederlands, 中文 (繁體), 中文 (简体),
한국의, čeština, Türkçe
** NOTE: the 3D Compass and Augmented Reality portions of this app
make use of your device's compass. Some devices (HTC One V, HTC
Desire C, etc) do not have a compass. The Maps and Details portion
will remain unaffected. I do not ban any devices from installing this
app, as some people have more than one device, such as tablets
without cameras, or compasses, and I will gladly refund users if the
app is not working for them.