Please, don't tell your mom about this blog.

AWESOME BLOG FANPAGE


As a large fire started to consume a house in Georgia, Duncan the Dog rushed in to wake his owner. The Boxer alerted his owner,
Scott Dunn, who was able to safely evacuate his home in Mariatta, Georgia.
Duncan the Dog wasn’t so lucky.
According to CBS, Duncan slipped out of his collar and rushed back into the house. Dunn tried to follow to save his dog but the fire
was too hot.
Dunn said:
“[Neighbours] told me not to, and I said I had to get Duncan. When I got in the door, it was too hot and I couldn’t go in. I tried to
go in, but I couldn’t.”
After the fire was put out, firefighters retrieved the remains of Duncan the Dog. The Daily Mail reports that the three-and-a-half year-
old dog was buried in Dunn’s backyard.
A distraught Dunn said:
“You wouldn’t recognise him, but I still leaned down, gave him a hug and gave him a kiss, and four or five of the fire department
guys started crying, but I wasn’t going to let my boy go out like that. That’s my boy.”

AWESOME?? SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOW?