Please, don't tell your mom about this blog.

AWESOME BLOG FANPAGE

These 16 propellers aircraft was called E-Volo and using an electric motor. It also has a computerized control system that allows it to fly stably. Pilots only need to use the Joysticks to control without having to worry that it will crash. So far the aircraft has a capacity of only 20 minutes flight. E-Volo designers hope that the development of battery technology and the installation of E-Volo hybrid engine can fly continuously for 2 hours. What I like about these photos is the pilots wear helmets. . Fuck security!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Ι ԁon't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't alreaԁy ;
    ) Cheeгs!
    Also visit my blog post :: make money online

AWESOME?? SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOW?