Please, don't tell your mom about this blog.

AWESOME BLOG FANPAGE

COLOURFUL!!

LEGO, realizing they dun goofed targeting their entire product line to boys, is releasing a line of playsets in 2012 targeted specifically to little ladies. It's called 'Friends', which is a terrible name but I can look past that because I just saw a guy pushing an ice cream cart like a block further. *running out the door* Mickey face and an orange push-pop!

'Lego Friends features five female minifig characters who are -- you guessed it -- friends. Their occupations include designer, musician, veterinarian and inventor, and there are playsets for both home and work.'

Hey, anything's better than playing with Barbie, amirite? WRONG. I know a lot of people want to give Barbie a bad rap for her unrealistic proportions and shit, but come on, I had some beefy looking G.I. Joe's growing up and I'm fat as f*** right now. Never once have I starved myself or worked out in a gym. That's all true. Besides, there are plenty of other things worse for a girl to be playing with. Namely: matches or a parent's handgun. Food for thought. "You're retarded." They said only borderline!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sunt convins ca acest articol a impresionat tot siteul.
    Este o tema motivanta pentru a crea un nou web-site.
    Feel free to surf my web page :: http://www.recolta.eu

AWESOME?? SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOW?